1 / 23 Images
OUT OF STOCK Contact us for more information
Why Shop From Infababy?
- Premium products with not so premium price
- Wide variety of colours and choices
- Worldwide shipping
- Shop direct from Infababy®
Infababy® - Trusted Members Of:
Uberchild I-Size Group 01 Car Seat
The Uberchild I-size group 01 car seat is the most up-to-date and safest way to travel for your baby.
With the latest I-size safety standards you can be fully at ease knowing you cannot currently have a safer car seat. Rear facing and forward facing. Easy to install with light and sound indicators to let you know it is installed correctly. Its rear facing from birth* up to 83cm long and forward facing from 71 to 95cm long. This is in accordance with the latest, strictest EU safety standards for infant car seats. This means infants should not be moved in forward facing position in the new I-size car seats until they are at least 15 months old. They can then stay forward facing up to 95cm long.
- Suitable from birth to 95cm long (rearward and forward facing)
- Rear facing from birth* up to 83cm long
- Forward facing from 71 to 95cm long
- Includes free cuddleme™ insert to be used while in rear facing direction, or until the child is over 83cm long. It can also be used in forward facing position when you remove the foam head insert (refer to the manual for details)
- Light installation indicators and audible beep sound to confirm seat is installed correctly.
- Isofix Installation with support leg.
- Easy to install.
- Integrated 5 point safety harness.
- High-quality coverings are fully removable and washable.
- Comes in 2 colours.
- Latest I-size regulations.
- Extremely padded and vented Ubertex™ materials to allow for a more comfortable journey for baby.
- Ventilation slots to allow breathability around your child whilst in the car seat.
- Car seat flips from rearward to forward facing by lifting the seat off the already installed base. Then it’s a matter of just turning the seat around to be forward facing.
- 7 different head height positions so car seat grows with your baby.
- 5 seat recline positions when seat in forward facing mode.
Latest I-Size European safety standards ECE R129. Rear facing for longer duration than standard Group 01 car seats. Please read owner’s manual carefully.
*Birth is typically from 40cm long
DELIVERY DELAY NOTICE - 28/02/2018
Due to the extreme weather affecting the east coast of Ireland and many parts of the United Kingdom our carriers are either not operating or are operating on a limited service. This is completley out of our control and will cause a delay of up to 7 additional business days in orders being delivered. We expect normal service to resume on Monday 5th March.
Orders over the value of €50 / £45 qualify for our FREE shipping service to the following countries:
United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Italy, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (Mainland), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Mainland), Sweden.
Shipping costs to the above countries for orders below a value of €50 / £45 will incur a nominal shipping fee. This is calculated in the checkout, you can check the price in step 1 of the checkout before placing your order.
We also offer very competitve worldwide shipping. To determine the shipping cost to your country please add the item to your cart and proceed to step 1 of the checkout to see the specific cost for your country.
All orders are shipped from our depot in Kildare, Ireland. Please note: In very rare circumstances we may have to request additional shipping fees for certain locations or if a large quantity of items are ordered.
When your order is shipped we will email you with your tracking data and the details of your shipper so you can track your parcels. We use two shippers and their contact details are below should you need to contact them in relation to your delivery. Which shipper is used depends on your location and we will send you all the information you need when your order is shipped including the shipper details and the tracking codes for each parcel. Please be aware that some of our 3 in 1 travel systems are packed in two separate parcels, one for the travel system and the other for the car seat and they may arrive on different days.
GLS Group Ireland
Phone: 00353 (0)1 8606200
An Post Courier Service
Phone: 00353 (0)1 7057600
The following delivery times are for items that are IN STOCK at the time or purchase that are ordered before 2pm on a business day. Please see the availability information on the product listing page for the current stock status. Some items may be available for PRE ORDER so the delivery times apply from when the goods arrive into stock in our warhouse and are then shipped. Pre order allows you to reserve the item before the stock arrives.
UK & Ireland 1-3 working days delivery
Greater Europe 3-7 working days delivery
Rest of World 7-10 working days
Please note: In some very rare instances for countries outside of the EU your parcel may get delayed in border customs but this is completly out of our control and this usually adds less than 1-2 days to your expected delivery date.
Full details of refunds and returns can be found on our returns information page by clicking here.
Our promise to you
All Infababy® brand products include our 12 month warranty promise. When you purchase an Infababy® product you are getting our commitment to you, our customer, to provide you with an excellent product and an excellent aftercare service.
12 Months Product Warranty
Your Infababy® products are automatically covered by this warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects. This warranty is offered in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
What is covered under your 12 month product warranty:
- All manufacturing faults on the chassis
- All manufacturing faults on the seat unit framework
- All manufacturing faults on the carrycot
- All manufacturing faults on the car seat
- All manufacturing faults on the wheels (excluding wear and tear of tyres)
- Zippers and touch fasteners (manufacturing fault only)
- All harness straps (manufacturing fault only)
- All fabric seams (manufacturing fault only)
What your 12 month product warranty does not cover:
- - Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, and damage caused by improper use, negligence, misuse or by not following the maintenance instructions
- If repairs have been carried out by third parties or a person who is not authorised or approved by us
- If your chassis becomes faulty after or during use with any accessory that has not been approved by Infababy®
- Damage to handle bar foam and bumper bar foam as a result of normal use
- Tyre punctures
- Airline or transport damage. When travelling, immediately check your Infababy® product(s) after they have been handled by a transporter (i.e. baggage handlers) and report any damage directly to them
How to make a Warranty Claim
If you experience a problem with your product, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get the resolution process in motion. To help speed things up, when you email us please include your order number, a picture of the issue and your serial number. 95% of the time warranty claims are resolved with us sending you the part you need (free of charge) and we dont request the original part to be sent back to us. In some cases we may need to collect the part (if its the chassis for example) and carry out a repair in our service centre. If this is the case we will arrange the collection and re-delivery through our couriers and there will be no costs to you.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product warranty is our quality promise to you. We guarantee that this product is free from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials at the time of purchase. During the production process your product was subjected to various quality checks however if despite our best efforts your product shows signs of material or manufacturing fault within the warranty period we will comply with the warranty terms & conditions.
After purchasing your product(s), please keep the original order number safe. It will have been emailed to you at the time of order. We can only offer warranty services under this warranty to customers who can present the original proof of purchase from our Infababy® website.
If your product suffers a fault during the warranty period we will always endeavour to repair or replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a model, colour fabric or accessory. If this occurs then we will replace your faulty item with one from our range which is of the nearest colour and value.
Where products or parts are replaced or repaired during the warranty period, this does not extend the warranty beyond the 12 month period from date of original purchase.
The warranty will also apply if your Infababy® was received as a gift. The warranty can be used by the owner of the product at any given time within the warranty period as long as the original proof of purchase can be provided.
Please note that our liability under this warranty is limited to the repair obligations set out below. We do not offer any monetary recompense for any claims under this warranty. However, nothing in this warranty affects any of your statutory rights.
If you do happen to accidentaly damage your product, do not worry. We offer low cost spare parts on almost all products and parts. Contact us for further information.